UPDATE: FlowVella for Mac Contest
FlowVella for Mac Contest
We’ve made a few adjustments to our contest in hope that more of you will be able to participate. There was some confusion around how to enter, so we’ve simplified things! The grand prize winner will still win a brand new MacBook Air.
Enter below and tell us in your own words how FlowVella has helped you, or your favorite thing about using FlowVella! Just login to the Rafflecopter form below and submit your entry. Bonus points for tweeting about us and creating your own custom FlowVella!
Contest is open only for US residents this time, so sorry to our International friends! The deadline has been extended until November 15, 2014 at 11:59pm PST. Winner will be announced soon after.
Instructions for FlowVella for Mac Contest – #FlowMacContest
Tell us in your own words how FlowVella has helped you, or your favorite thing about using FlowVella! You can enter below.
Below are the complete rules governing the FlowVella for Mac Contest:
1. FlowVella will hold a contest to create a FlowVella presentation promoting our new Mac app. 1 grand prize will be awarded, a MacBook Air, either 11 or 13 inch, winner decides, and a lifetime premium subscription to FlowVella. Winner will be notified by email so it is important to ensure you are using a correct email address.
2. Prize awards will be delivered directly to the winning applicants. Winning applicants are responsible for any applicable taxes.
FlowVella, in its sole and absolute discretion, will choose the winner of this competition based upon its subjective determination as to the participants submitting the most compelling presentation, along with the most impact as determined by Flowboard in its sole and absolute discretion.
3. Applicants will fill out the Rafflecopter form for entry. For additional entries, applicants can create their own custom FlowVella using their quote that they submit for the main entry. Applicants can also send out a Twitter message or “tweet” sharing the contest.
4. All entries must be submitted between July 14, 2014 and November 15, 2014 11:59 Pacific Time.
5. Participation is limited to United States residents of all 50 states, 18 years old or older.
6. FlowVella, in its sole and absolute discretion may publish or disseminate any presentation, or pull images from any presentation submitted to the competition (with credit due to its author) through any medium of its choosing, including posting the presentation on its website, marketing efforts or media promotions.
7. The winners of the competition will be notified on or before November 20, 2014. All prizes will be awarded to the selected winner upon proof of age and address.
8. Officers, Directors and Employees of FlowVella (and their immediate family members living in the same household) are not eligible to participate.
9. FlowVella shall be the final judge as to compliance with the rules and conditions of the competition. Neither FlowVella, nor its Officers, Directors, Employees nor Partners assume any liability whatsoever for any property loss or other damages in connection with the competition and participants agree to hold harmless FlowVella, its Officers, Directors, Employees and Partners.
10. Participants expressly agree to convey, assign, release and transfer all rights and interests in their presentation submitted for the competition, including any and all intellectual property rights concerning the presentation, to and for the sole and exclusive benefit of FlowVella as of the date such intellectual property is submitted and for all times thereafter for any and all purposes. FlowVella reserves all rights to publish and disseminate any presentation submitted for the competition in part and/or in its entirety for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to using such intellectual property for marketing, media, promotions and sales.
12. No entry fee, payment or proof of purchase is required, nor will any entry fee, payment or proof of purchase be accepted by FlowVella from any applicant.
13. Competition Void where prohibited by law.
14. Competition rules subject to changes, errors and omissions.