How to Include a PDF and Alter the Preview Image in 6 Easy Steps (FlowVella for Mac)
Have you been wondering how to add your PDFs to your Flows? We’re here to help! We’ve got the full tutorial to help you through adding your own PDF to your Flow, as well as how to update the preview image so that you can use your own custom image to represent your PDF!
1. Click on the “Insert” button on the top of the screen. Select the “PDF” option from the drop down menu.
2. Sort through your files to find your PDF.
3. Resize the preview screen and move to desired space on screen.
4. To change the preview image select the PDF document and click on the “Change Image” button. This step is optional, however it does allow you to choose any image as the preview instead of the default first page.
5. Select the image you would like as the preview image.
6. Resize/crop and move image to desired location on screen.
…And that’s all! You’ve now successfully added a PDF and a custom preview image to your Flow using FlowVella for Mac. Still having trouble? We’re here to help anytime. Just send us an email or leave us a comment below!